The object of this agreement – the realization of a work – coincides with that of a contract, with which there are numerous features in common. The difference, however, lies precisely in the fact that in the performance of professional work the work contribution comes mainly from the supplier, who is normally a natural person, a craftsman, a professional or a sole proprietorship. In procurement, however, the supplier is typically a company.
The supplier does not have an employment contract with the client and must not be subject to any subordination constraints towards him. The supplier freely determines the management of his own time and the organization methods for the execution of the work, within the limits of the instructions received from the client and in compliance with the delivery terms set out in the agreement.
When using professional work performance
In order to have a work performance, pursuant to art. 2222 cc, the work contribution must be provided mainly by the supplier himself who must be a natural person, a craftsman, a professional or a sole proprietorship. On the other hand, when the work contribution is not limited to the activity of a single lender, there will generally be a contract, governed by Articles 1655-1676 cc The latter is for example the case in which the supplier is a capital company, such as an SRL or a SPA.
The document is used for the realization of a defined work, which must be delivered by a specific date set by the parties. If, on the other hand, the parties intend to conclude an agreement for work that lasts over time without any delivery deadline, they will have to stipulate a continuous service provision contract.
This model has a very broad scope of application since it can be used both for an intellectual work contract and for the realization of manual work. Some examples may be the carrying out of work by workers, bricklayers, plumbers, electricians or painters, the creation of artisan work, a photoshoot, a software or a website, but also the provision of advice. (technical, accounting, management, financial or any other kind).
What the facsimile work contract contains
Our work contract fulfills all legal requirements. The main clauses concern:
- Object: the description of the work, which may include any attachments, drawings and additional technical specifications
- Fee: the possibility of indicating fixed or hourly fees, with any advances and payments staggered over time
- Start and delivery: a date for the start of the work can be set, and a delivery deadline must always be indicated
- Penalties: the option to enter a penalty in case of late delivery
- Reimbursement of expenses: for particular costs incurred by the supplier
- Verification or testing period: in which the client checks the correct execution of the works
- Exclusive: to bind the supplier not to enter into business with the client’s competitors
- Confidentiality: To prevent the provider from disclosing confidential information
- Intellectual property: to manage the intellectual property rights on what needs to be done
Once you have downloaded your document, we will guide you step by step to complete all the necessary subsequent tasks.
Information you need
All part data is required to complete the model. If you don’t know where to find this information we will help you with creating the document.
Remember that our service does not generate a simple facsimile work contract. Based on your choices, the system automatically processes a document customized to your needs, guaranteeing its legal correctness.
The document can be modified in all its parts without time limits. Don’t worry so if you don’t have all the information available right away, you can always enter it later.
The realization of a work includes a wide range of different situations and can therefore be regulated by more than one type of contract, taking on different names, for example:
- Work contract
- Consultancy contract
- Creation of a software, a website or an app
- Co.co.pro (project) (improperly, as it is now repealed)
- Freelance work
- Engineering agreement
Other useful templates and facsimiles
- Work contract: in the event that the supplier is not a natural person, a professional, a craftsman or a sole proprietorship
- Contract for the provision of continuous services: in the event that the relationship between the customer and the supplier does not provide for the delivery of a work but the supply of a continuous service over time
- Employment contract for employees: to hire an employee, worker or manager